At SMART Operating, we aim to be the service provider of choice in the north Africa region. Our main mission is to provide a good service that gives full satisfaction of our customers and partners, in a timely and cost effective manner.
Our long-term success will depend on our ability to continually improve the quality of our services while protecting people and the environment in which we operate.
Our staff and team of experts are committed to give the best of their expertise in order to achieve the best results and meet our customers expectations.
Emphasis must be placed on ensuring human health, operational safety, environmental protection, quality enhancement, and community goodwill. This commitment is in the best interests of our customers, our employees and contractors, our stockholders, and the communities in which we live and work.
SMART Operating requires all its employees and contractors to actively commit to respect highest HSEQ standards, for instance local and international HSEQ regulations, along with customers specific standards.
For that, our HSEQ management systems will be based on the following axes :
- Line management has a leadership role in the communication and implementation of, and ensuring compliance with, QHSE policies and standards.
- Our personnel, contratcors and customers safety is a top priority and should be regarded as essential part of our business and important performance evaluation criteria.
Our main HSEQ objectives and principles are as follows :
- Operate in a manner that Protects, and strives for improvement of, the health, safety and security of our people, contractors and customers at all times;
- Prevent all accidents, injuries, ill-health and learn from any safety incidents that occur on our sites or at our customers sites ;
- Meet specified customer requirements and ensure continuous customer satisfaction;
- Actively listen and respond to our customer needs and act to provide expected level of quality and statiscation ;
- Set Quality & HSE performance objectives, measure results, assess and continually improve processes, services and product quality, through the use of an effective management system;
- Plan for, respond to and recover from any emergency, crisis and business disruption;
- Minimize our impact on the environment through pollution prevention, reduction of natural resource consumption and emissions, and the reduction and recycling of waste;
- Apply our technical skills to all HSE aspects in the design and engineering of our services and products;
- Communicate openly with stakeholders and ensure an understanding of our QHSE policies, standards, programs and performance. Reward outstanding QHSE performance;
- Be fully responsible toward our employees, contractors, customers and stakeholders, communicate openly with them and share the best of our expertise and knowledge.
This Policy shall be regularly reviewed to ensure ongoing suitability. The commitments listed are in addition to our basic obligation to comply with SMART Operating standrads, as well as all applicable laws and regulations where we operate. This is critical to our business success because it allows us to systematically minimize all losses and adds value for all our stakeholders.
Signed : SMART Operating General Manager
Date : 22/02/2018